Friday, April 19, 2013

THREE YEARS

TODAY MARKS THE THREE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY of We Too Were Children, Mr. Barrie. The number of posts has gone down each year, but my commitment to the blog has never wavered. I'll be back with more Sylvia Plath in the next week or two. Today, I am in Los Angeles for the LA Times Book Awards, so keep your fingers crossed for me. If you are in the LA area, I will be at the LA Times Festival of the Books tomorrow, so come and say hi. Thanks for reading all this time.

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary, blog! (*crossing fingers for you*) Well, I can't say I have littered the blog with comments, however I've been reading it for quite some time, and with great pleasure. Have a nice LA trip, and be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today was the day I've been hoping for for I guess decades.

    Warren Chappell is my great-uncle and the only source through whom I can learn about my father's family.

    Your words about Warren and my family are magical. Thanks for this and I'm so glad to have found you.

    Lois Chappell Winkler

    ReplyDelete